Monday, April 18, 2016

Ed Sheeran Lunch Notes For Your Lover


My husband typically brings his lunch to work. It helps us save money because on days he doesn't bring his lunch, he's spending between 7 and 9 dollars OR jumping over the girls when he comes home to eat dinner. That's about $35 a week out of the budget and at the grocery store, his lunch supplies cost roughly $12. Who doesn't love saving??

His previous job was on the road so, his meals were typically cold served. Occasionally, I would switch it up with some soup or chili in a thermos. The nice thing about the relocation is that he is at one location all day with a microwave. Now we have a lot more options for lunch.

We can pretend I'm a super wife and pack it every day with a smile BUT in reality I do it about twice a week and the rest is all him. When I do pack it, I like to sneak a little love note in there. A little something extra to say I love and appreciate you. He works very hard to provide for our family and sometimes I get caught up in the daily grind and need to be more accountable for showing him appreciation.

A typical note might be a simple "I love you" or "see you tonight ;)" "nice bum" haha! They usually don't have a theme, but what a fun switch up?? I had so much fun with this one I'd likely keep this up!

As a Mother's Day present last year, he took me to see Ed Sheeran in September. I know, I had to wait forever but it was SO worth it!!! It was really the perfect gift. The show was at Gillette Stadium (Goooooo Patriots) and it was incredible. That perfect date night is how I came up with this cute idea of using Ed Sheeran lyrics as lunch box love notes. He does right a great love song, don't you agree?





10 Romantic Ed Sheeran Lyrics
...as adorable lunch notes

1. "I'd rather put on a film with you and sit on the couch" - Don't

2."You are my one and only" - Small Bump

3."Maybe I'm just in love when you wake me up" - Wake Me Up

4."All that you are is all that I'll ever need" - Tenerife Sea

5."We found love right where we are" - Thinking Out Loud

6."I fall in love with you every single day" - Thinking Out Loud

7."you can keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans" - Photograph

8."I will be loving you till we're seventy" - Thinking Out Loud

9."it's all for you" - Lego House

10."I'm gonna paint you by numbers and color you in" - Lego House


Do you write love notes? Which artist would best suit your love story?

No comments:

Post a Comment